- Custom Tubby – This black tubby case is perfect for storing on your makeup table or traveling with your brushes.
- Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge – This sponge has a soft, bouncy texture when used wet and gives your foundation that airbrushed-looking finish.
- M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush – Buff a move with the best foundation brush in the world. This is the trick to a quick, filter-free complexion.
- E48 Mini Pointed Powder Brush – You’ve got so mini options with this versatile brush for packing powders on the undereye area.
- M527 Deluxe Pointed Powder Brush – More is more when it comes to this big, deluxe bronzer brush. Faux real.
- M405 Contour Blush Brush – Your cheeks will love this angled gem that delivers the perfect pop of color and chisels out your cheekbones.
- E62 Angled Nose Contouring Brush – If you live for a good sister snatched nose, this angled fluffy brush is perfect for laying down and blending out.
- E4 Angled Contour Brush – Lay down a light wash of blush or pack on pigment for a drag type look with this fluffy angled brush.
- M501 Pro Pointed Blender – Highlight your strengths with this super-precise, all-time fave highlighter brush.
- M410 Flat Concealer Brush – This straight-edged, high-quality concealer brush is amazing for cleaning up your brows with concealer.
- M173 Mini Buffer Brush – This mini magician handles all the tough, hard-to-reach spots and blends in powder to prep for eyeshadow application.
- M224 Oval Camouflage Brush X 2 – For everything from full-on concealing power to cutting the crease, this brush is full of major tricks.
- M431 Precision Pencil Crease Brush X 2 – This natural, pointed brush is a fave for highlighting the tip of the nose or inner corners.
- M158 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush – Meet the perfect power couple for your fiercest eyes and most bomb brows yet.
- M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush X 3 – This popular blending powerhouse has a round brush head, perfect for seamless transitions.
- M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush X 3 – Finally, crease blending made easy thanks to this fluffy-yet-firm brush.
- M456 Mini Firm Blending Brush X 3 – This petite brush is great for detailed blending work and babes who have smaller eyes.
- M166 Oval Shadow Brush X 2 – This perfectly-shaped oval brush tackles inner and outer color placement and packs on pigment after cutting a crease.
- M124 Firm Shadow Brush X 2 – This firm, natural brush is killer at putting highlighter on the brow bone or packing color on for a killer sunset.
- M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush X 2 – This small-and-mighty tapered brush is great for controlled blending in the outer V.
- M152 Medium Chisel Fluff Brush X 2 – This fluffy packing brush is a rock star at blending shadows on the lower lash line.
- M250-1 Detail Liner Brush X 2 – If you love a good gel liner, this synthetic brush gives you total control.
There are no reviews yet.